Hypoallergenic BAMBOO BEDDING
MAIN STORE HERE
Bamboo Bedding - 400 Thread Count
Hypoallergenic Bamboo Bedding made in Auckland 2-5 days to process + 1-3 days to deliver.
Bamboo Lyocell made from Bamboo pulp, during processing used water mainly. Most eco-friendly option. Our Bamboo lyocell fabric has STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certificate.
Elite Silk Bamboo Bedding made from 100% Bamboo Lyocell which is the best option for environment and human health. Its great option for children and adults who does suffers from allergies and sensitive skin problems.
Why choosing the bamboo bedding?
- Bamboo plant takes 3-5 years to grow, hardwood trees take 30 to 40 years to grow.
- Its renewable and after being harvested, it keeps growing from its roots, which helps to prevent soil erosion.
- Bamboo plants does not require chemicals, pesticides or fertiliser to grow.
- Bamboo is anti-bacterial, it contains Bamboo Kun, which is a natural bio-agent.
- Bamboo fibre is breathable and absorbent, it has the same natural quality like mulberry silk to regulate human body temperature, which keeps us warm in winter and cool at summer nights.
- It’s a great alternative instead of mulberry silk.
100% Bamboo lyocell is sumptuous and silky to the touch. “Elite Silk” Bamboo sheets have antibacterial properties, also it's considered hypoallergenic For being so pure and natural it will ideal for hot summer nights. The bamboo is natural thermo-regulating in nature keeping you cool in summer, and warm in winter.
Bamboo Bedding is natural. soft, absorbent, breathable, suitable for any season.
But keep in mind that not every Bamboo is eco friendly as other can promote. It must be Bamboo Lyocell, its more expensive to process into the fabric. with machinery and water production it does makes more eco-friendly.